Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Peplum & Brown!

Hello sweeties,

 Hope you are all having an amazing week so far:)



 Mine has actually been great as I am now officially done with my exams and University studies! I am so happy I can finally sleep a little longer, well that not completely true as I have a ton of things to take care of by Thursday, including packing. But the idea of going on holiday really gives me strength:) Do you have any holiday plans?












 I bought these shoes about a week ago from Primark and can you believe they were on sale? I am obsessed with them, the colour is perfect for Spring and the cut outs make them Spring appropriate as well! I wanted something casual yet sophisticated for that day and this vest fits the description perfectly. Oh, and if you are looking for a perfect pair of shoes you should visit New Look, they have some really good deals right now:)

I am wearing:
Vest - New Look
Top - New Look
Jeans - Tally Weijl
Boots - Primark
Belt - Primark
Bag - Parfois
Necklace - Sheinside
Earrings - Claire's
Bracelets - 2014 charm, Born Pretty & Primark



Wishing you all an amazing week!
Have you found any bargains lately?

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vest and glorious sandals!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, cozy and pretty! Love the vest!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/05/rainy-days.html
    https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything of your outfit! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit dear:) isn't sunshine the best? the rain can get boring....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy for you, dear! :) You look lovely as usual and yes, Primark never stops surprising me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,just came across your blog,,you have a great blog!
    will you like to follow each other??
    do let me know on my blog,,i will definitely follow you back
    stay in touch
    xoxo
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your vest is so beautiful and I love the styling of your outfit, the heels and bag are perfect with it. Thanks for stopping by, I always value your opinion on my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your boots and bag! Congrats on finishing your studies.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes are perfect my Dear! <3 I love, like them match with You handbag.. which is perfect too :)) I can't believe that were in sale, but the discounted things I love the most! :D and of course.. congratulation on finishing Your srtudies! <3
    Have a great day :*
    With Love, A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look! Very nice shoes! I like your hairstyle!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, you look so pretty, dear. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing look! I love the vest!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...